Creating Stability and Opportunities for Growth
Financial strength and integrity lay the groundwork for any association’s longevity and success. We provide security and transparency through our dedicated financial services department, and your association will benefit from our depth of knowledge and four decades of experience in nonprofit financial management for medical associations.
Comprehensive Financial and Accounting Services for Your Association
- Let us help initiate and develop the budget in consonance with association officers
- Let us provide monthly financial statements; including a balance sheet, income statement, check register, and a comparative summary from the year prior to measure growth
- Let us process all payables, prepare invoices, and maintain accounts receivable
- Let us provide monthly reconciliation of checking and investment accounts as well as cash flow oversight
- Let us coordinate your association’s year-end audit
- Let us secure any necessary insurance for board members and meetings
Ruggles has supported the operations of our society for many years and has consistently provided the highest quality service and operational support. Their expertise and experience with medical societies is very valuable and they are a great group of people to work with. I give them my highest recommendation.
Alana Flexman, MD, FRCPC
Treasurer - Society for Neuroscience in Anesthesiology and Critical Care