Exhibit, Sponsorship, and Advertising Sales
Imagine managing all of your exhibitors in an easy-to-use portal. We’ve built the solution to acquiring and organizing companies that are interested in supporting your event. We handle each agreement from beginning to end and keep in touch with the sponsors participating in both live and online educational offerings.
Our corporate support team implements pro-active strategies to enhance exhibitor and sponsor revenue. We work with your association to secure unrestricted educational grants and leverage relationships with industry representatives from pharmaceutical and medical product companies. Ruggles solicits support and participation in both live and online educational offerings from interested new and existing companies. We provide a custom designed exhibit, educational grant and industrial symposia web portal, including online booth space selection, sponsor/exhibitor recognition, and exhibit service information.
Ruggles works hard to ensure that all exhibitors and supporters at your events receive first class service and are appropriately recognized for their contributions to your association’s goals.
Strengthen Your Association and Recognize Your Supporters
- Let us leverage relationships with industry representatives from pharmaceutical and medical product companies
- Let us solicit existing and new companies which may be interested in supporting and participating in educational offerings
- Let us coordinate the shipping, set-up, booth assignments and registration of the representatives from industry at meetings
- Let us implement proactive strategies to enhance exhibitor and sponsor relationships
- Let us work with your committees and volunteers to secure unrestricted educational grants
- Let us provide online booth space selection, sponsor/exhibitor recognition, and exhibit service information for your events
- Let us ensure exhibitors and supporters are appropriately recognized in meeting marketing and publications
I have been an exhibit planner on the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics meetings for over 5 years now. As a planner, the AOAO meetings are among my favorite shows to manage. Dana and Julie are terrific and make planning this event pleasurable. It is easy to submit your application (you can pay online), they provide all the necessary details in a timely manner, they are extremely receptive and responsive if you have any questions and the onsite attention to detail is great. The exhibit hours are concise yet appropriate, and I have noticed that the events have grown over the years. The attendees are genuinely interested in product knowledge. They are engaging and you walk away from the meeting knowing it was worth your time, dollars spent and the effort.
Exhibit Specialist - Arthrex, Inc.